I thought I'd put into print our overwhelming list of plans for the yard. The tasks are mostly in order, but we've been jumping from task to task as we tackle the job.
Here goes nothin':
• Run power to sump and hook up junction boxes
• Hook up gas, water, electricity, etc.
• Lay concrete base for bbq island
• Lay face stone on garden beds and deck step
• Tackle outdoor kitchen frame
You can see we're about half way through the project at this point. We still have a long way to go, but it's good to see in print that we really have crossed a number of large projects off the list.
Update: December 2014 - we are thrilled with the progress we made this year on the yard renovation, which has turned out to be the biggest project we have ever tackled, but we still have a lot to do. We've been so busy working (both at our jobs and on the house) that we're not caught up on the posts, but will get to them slowly over the coming months! Thanks for your patience.